Sunday, October 16, 2011

Apa kata "Meyo" about "Baik"

Hmmmm meowz...... ok lah she small, nice and friendly. She can stay with us but there are severl place or things that I dont want to share.


(1) My funky bag, i'm big you know how can we share it together?? of coz i'm not jealous...meowz..zzz
See... really can fit me only... I told you i'm not lying.....

(2) My Top Place - its too high for you to climb here, but just piece of cake for me, of coz i'm not bigmouth..

This is 5 star bedroom,together with tissue toilet sekali...


So conclusion, u can stay here, and i believe we can be a good friend as long as you not disturb my privacy. Last but not least here pantun for you "Baik"....


Anak Tikus anak cicak,

Dua-dua aku kejar,

Kalo nak hidup berlepak-lepak,

Respect lahh pada yang senior.


Hehehe chewah meowzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

2 comments:

Unknown said...

meyo yang berlakon jer lebih nak kasik tuan dia cair :P

Full name: NHT said...

tuan dia, kalo meyo x wat pape pun aku dah lama cair.... hahha takat lebur aku rendah