Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Kids in da block


BABY ICHIGO.............................
Name: Ichigo
Nick Name: Baby Ichi
Gender : Female
Birth place: My back yard
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Adopted date : 25/12/2011


How I meet Baby Ichi.........

Stories begin on the night of 24th Dec. I heard sound like a "crying kitten" near to my kitchen. But at that time I just ignore it, may be my neighbor's kitten. However the crying still go on until fajr. Because it is dark, so I wait until 9.00 a.m. I wonder what happen to that kitten, why its never stop crying. When I open the door, there are baby kitten, I think less than 1 week lying on the road. so this is how I meet baby ichi...

Baby Ichi also can hold the bottle itself hehehe(like a baby smell - milky)  

Baby ichi with full belly!!! until can't turn around anymore 

Then sleep like that hahahahha
Terima kasih ke hadrat illahi atas kegembiraan dan kebahagiaan yang diberikan semoga aku menjadi hambamu yang sentiasa bersyukur atas nikmat2 mu..........

No comments: